Thursday, May 8, 2008

Electronic Web-Based Professional Portfolio





Here the url to my resume on Weebly.com
http://damallari.weebly.com

While constructing my resume on weebly, I did not encounter any problems or difficulties. It was easy to understand, since many of the features are visually represented which I found as a plus factor. Moreover, students at a young age will find it easy to navigate around the site and create a resume.

However, the next time I visited weebly to edit and publish my resume. Fonts were changing in size and not alignment were shifting. It brought be frustration to readjust my whole resume. Maybe I was pressing on some buttons that caused the changes;but, eventually I got my resume together. Moreover, I'd like to go back to weebly and try it out again and see what works with me. There are other activities that can be done on weebly and I will try to look over them during the summer.

0 comments: