Sunday, May 11, 2008

Flat Stanley Project Slideshow




I decided to try out Picture Trail, as Laurence mentioned in class. I found it very easy to use; I just looked around the page and tried out the features. Sometimes, that's all it takes for some softwares to work well. Having all the information laid out neatly and organized. I sometimes enjoy the step by step instruction; but, at times I want to have the freedom to surf around in different order.

In my future classroom, I'd like to use Picture Trail on our class blog--perhaps with student pictures, during activities, school functions and while students are doing school work. It is a very versatile software for project on pictures; it can be flamboyant or simple for appropriate presentation of pictures. It is made for both leisure or professional activities--which makes it a very useful tool.

0 comments: