Sunday, May 11, 2008

Flat Stanley Project Video



I enjoyed using Jumpcut, very similar to the i-movie. I was getting stuck in between putting my movie together... gee, two clips--and I felt it was complicated until I searched around and tried out some options... Even if I was exposed to i-movie its been awhile since I last made one, I can't really compare the difference. But I liked how the features we're user friendly--I easily found the features to cut, duplicate, undo; which I really enjoyed (since, I couldn't make up my mind with how I wanted my movie to look like)

Jumpcut, can easily be used by students even at elementary level. Teacher's just need to give clear directions or walk them through the process of using the software. In the future, I'd like to see move effects, actions, and title styles. However, the audio feature is a cool idea. This time I didn't make use of the feature because of the video; one of the clips had low volume--which made me cut out the audio feature.

0 comments: